Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rebirth: Day 26


Pressing forward attempting to shift my heart into a new home,
Seemingly, in love for a lifetime, but love decided to move on.
Standing as tall as one could, I fought for what I thought was true,
And what I thought was true was the obvious reason I was battling for the love of you.
The death of me felt near,
On bended knees,
Asking the Lord to ease my fear,
I always played the game to win.
But when the white flag was raised,
I knew I lost my best friend.
No energy abound to construct my thoughts,
The perils of feeling sorry for myself,
Brought on depression, hopelessness, and self-doubt.
I loved loving you.
My earthed angel-plentiful and wholesome
Your beauty and kindness awe-strucked my conservative heart
Governing me to vote that I would one day de-wed.
I wish I could have "changed clothes" and gave you monogamy,
Followed by lifelong memories of smiles, laughter, children, and volunteering kisses on your front lobe as each night ends.
Feeling as though my mind drowns itself with peculiar thoughts,
Though time as taken me down a different pathway,
I will never muster up my lips to say Good-bye.
Love, I will see you again: In love and in Truth.
Love, hear my outcries because SOON I will be coming back for you.

No comments: