Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rebirth Day 28

My mind creates its own highway of thoughts filled with commuting ideas with how I will restart my journey to find my own inner-truths. Once weakened by remorse, frustrated with my compassion, and eager to set adrift to a new conclusion, I beckon my God to take this lofty-minded man into HIS framework of obedience, guidance and love. The years of taking advantage of those whose loved the painted areas of my soul received a raw deal, yet the evolution of what was to become of the friendship grew thorns that sharply sliced the life out of those who sincerely loved me. Never did I abandon hope. Never did I waiver with explosive remedies that kept me in tune with reality. Never did I believe that I was a quitter. God created me to love: Unconditionally, safely, with wise-counsel; and without fault. Listen, I had to admit my short-comings, insecurities, mistakes, and I even dined with Satan on occasion. On his menu he had everything contrary to God's promise, wait, wait, but it was costly. Smoking mirrors, sanity lost, no hope, driven by lust...emotional breakdown. "But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." As I was bathing in my own tears, something magical happened...

No comments: