Thursday, October 25, 2012

Published Rose

There was a sense of hope when our lips touched for the very first time. For a moment I let myself go, feeling liberated and free. Skin to skin we embraced, eyes widening to the rays of the sunrise that was dawning between our stares. Oh beautiful you are dear lady. Your smile justifies how one defines happiness. As I draw nearer to the special place that NO man has dared to go, without wearing a life jacket around my heart, my love takes intermediate strokes aiming to swim beyond your heart's threshold. Not here to place claim on you lady. But the plan is to change your last name lady. I take a firm position, interlocking my fingers unto yours. Just as the sun began to dawn, I state promising words of lasting meaning with no negative repercussions. Your palms begin to moisten. Your eyes fixated by the positioning of my lips compounding illustrative sentences of in-depth imagery of what my heart is producing me to say. A long sigh I took. One tear from your eyes tried to take refuge by sliding down your cheek: I caught it, tasted it...it was as sweet as you. I looked up into the sun's horizon and I knew God had forgiven me. God had forgiven me because he gave me another chance of love by promising me You. Ah, my love so much to do yet so little time... You asked if we could look TOGETHER into the sun's horizon.. I asked, "Why?" You said, "If God gave you another chance of love by promising me to You, then lets give HIM all the glory, honor and praise for never faltering on HIS promise!" Amen. The sun sets.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

inspiring. Such a life experience that all yearn. Such a life if truly guaranteed.