Sunday, April 13, 2014

Psalm 51:10

With a highway of situational thoughts trafficking of what is yet to become, I dare not look over my shoulder because that is where pain lives. That is where liars live-cohabitating with players, con-men and egotistical factions. Took a few of belongings and a box of tissues in case my eyes need to drain themselves. Exhausted from the GAME, my desire to move forth into the next chapter of my life, in Godspeed, I journey. Facing the enemy in myself, I could not fathom the robust attitude of my ego any longer. Longing to find redemption by patterning what I say is what I mean and what I mean is what I will do stance, hoping Love will romance me once again. Facing adversity through my will to win again. Driven to watch my actions create joy in someone. Giving someone a hug of safety. Implanting God's word with every decision made. But my walk has to be in unison with God's purpose. Sometimes, Lord I just do not have the energy to keep walking. I get distracted by watching the planes fly in the sky. Often, the temptation to look over my shoulder blurs my forward watch. My heart hurts as if the problems that have failed me keep robbing my joy inside. The peace of love evades the power of my willingness to proceed budding an in-the-flesh contradiction. A straight line I walk, but my words color outside the lines creating a fictional portrayal of who I really am and truly what carries my heart. I love Love but I am afraid of placing my heart in the hands of another. No way can I succumb to heartbreak when my heart, fragile and recluse in its contentment, being alone has always been my master plan. Freedom of my mind Lord is what I am praying for. Not sure when I will get there, but I will get there Lord. I will walk in favor and bring an abundance of reassurance that I will move in fortitude of what is yet to become.