Sunday, March 9, 2008

Book release date...

At home, I was lying on the floor thinking about when love was first introduced to me...June 04, 1975...
I wanted to introduce the love to all those who have been awaiting on the book to be release June 4th of 2008, but it looks as if that will not be happening.
To cut costs, I decided to outsource to a printing company in China. Sadly, the country of China has experience a horrific earthquake (pray for those citizens) which likely means that businesses are at a hault.
When I signed the printing contract with Vpi, a US company that transfers all their printing to a China-based printing factory, something in my spirit was telling me to hold off with sending the initial deposit of 2600.00. Weeks later, a 7.9 earthquake in China.
To all, GODSPEED. I will continue to tune-up the book, improve its contents, structure, to ensure perfection...be patient with me...I will not let you down.

No comments: