Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Time flies when you are having fun...months have passed...no book. All what it takes to produce a good book takes alooooooooot of work, time and energy. To be honest people, everyday I have a different perspective about the book, my writing skills, and if I am truly ready to be transparent about my ideals about love, relationships, and most of all, women. Some men measure their success by calculating how many women they can conquer; whereas, women want a man who is honest, sincere, endearing and have the ability to listen. Somewhere in between these important traits, I am lacking. I seek to be a better man. Just because I have a penis do not mean I was born to lead. I dont want to be just a leader, but a GREAT leader. Leadership begins with having the courage to be transparent about who you are...So when you get an email saying " Hooray, the book is complete!" you will know that my courage has manifested itself...
For now my friends, stay in my corner...

No comments: