Monday, October 3, 2011

Rebirth Day-18

Carrying the burden of not protecting a heart that was as fragile as mines
Some days are better than others
Bended knees and arms extended to heaven's borders
For the millionth times, I asked God for forgiveness.
I remained in silence without prayer, thought, or a single word to give God
Hoping that my heart's murmurs are heard along side of the anxiety of not knowing what is forthcoming.
Somedays I wish I were perfect: Everything I do and say would be right on time.
But I run red lights symbolic of how I analyze my own processes that language my life.
English please!
What is a man supposed to do after he has lost everything?
I pray and hope and reach and want and cry and ponder and dream and pray and pray, but my eagerness makes me forget about patience.
Down the alter I walk and swallowing heavy because I am about to embark on a new walk, new attitude and a new forgiveness: Forgiving myself.
My head is down, not due to sadness, but surrendering my thoughts upon my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ because when I am ready my head will rise and my "Rebirth" will begin.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thumbs up because you said it all. I know what it is like to lose someone you love and the agony of it all. It's almost as if when one (someone) raises their head, just to hold it up in hard times or times of renewal that is all they can do to show to themselves they are moving forward, face forward. The ability hold ones' head straight and look forward shows rebirth. It makes sense to me. LOL