Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Enemy (In me)

I fell to my knees and reverenced my Lord and Savior. Not knowing whether to cry or scream, the sins that I have committed to my body have gotten the best of me tonight. Promises after Promises, I fought daily with the temptations of exploitation of the perversion that lies dormant in the unseen compartments of my heart. I plead with the Lord "that I cannot win...it feels too good...I cant stop." Speaking truthfully, somewhere deep down, I didn't want to stop. But I know that I am falling further and further away the promise The Lord made as HE was nailed to the cross. With the last bit of what was left in HIS body, Jesus whispered, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.
Victory!!!!
Lord, I know I have to place these gloves on my hands because You Lord gave me power and authority over all powers and principalities...

So I am ready, whether I fall or stumble, these gloves will stay on in a battle position Ready!

Are you?

No comments: