Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tears of Joy


Lord, your abounding, unfailing love for an equal opportunity sinner such as I has given me the fortitude to keep pressing forward. My tears bear the confusion in my soul that wants to release the compassion of giving love without blemishes. I seek the truth, not in my words, but through my daily actions. Without the relationship I have with you Father, I would compromise with sin. I found acceptance with the direction its winds pushed me towards. Father, I cry out to you to remake me so I may bring Glory to your Kingdom. Allow my mind to furnish your living word as my source of strength and conclusion. Let my eyes settle upon heaven to look beyond the course that this deceitful world as conjured up to destroy me. As my lips speak, let me praise, honor, and worship you, not only when my prayers are answered, but when my prayers are closed because they were not in alignment of Your will. Let my arms extend to heaven where your throne sits and surrender me and my processes that fall short each and every time. Allow my legs to walk this earth to share my testimony with how I used to walk through life sinning to now how I walk through life as a servant of Jesus Christ winning. Lord, ever since I won that first battle, the Tears of joy has been plentiful.
All praises to Jesus, my Lord and Savior.
Thank you Lord.

No comments: