Saturday, November 13, 2010

I wanted to love you beyond the boundaries of the ocean; discover places where we wouldn't be ashamed to make love faces; a place where I could discover you all over again and again. My lover, my confidant, my oasis where my dreams await the setting of the sun- adding another day that my love could grow with you, learn you, but most of all, become ONE with you.
Never does my heart waiver moments that I could place my arms around the very things that complete you as a woman because those same attributes completes me as your man. You see loving you beyond the boundaries has given me vision beyond our love. It has grown me in preparation for the right now, the how, and the follow-through (consistently speaking). Sitting for hours at a time, collecting the whispered thoughts that give prelude to new beginnings, eager minds wanting to love one second more, one heartbeat at a time. So when the night ends, reality concludes that We live for love, for Us, beyond the tumultuous endeavors, one day at a time.

No comments: