Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rebirth Day 24


I want the whole world to know that I am you and you are me. We are going to make history my love by allowing our dedication and devotion to the love we share be the example-ship of how a man and woman are suppose to love.
I honor my whole heart in providing a place of rest where I can download every beat of your heart and create a dot com and provide testimonial words of hope for others in love.
Wanting you in every earthly facet, I am ready to take US to a different level. A level where you can hold me accountable for my actions. Hold me accountable for loving the little things about you. Hold me accountable for dating, wanting, hugging, and making love to the areas where no man has every attempted to go.
I am your protector and soldier. I will fight the Desert Storms in your Life. I am your Rock and I will provide moments of laughter, of joy, and of happiness. Your smile will be the evidence that I am All Man in every way.
In love, I will never allow a tear to jab its way from your eyes. Your eyes will dance as you look through me and see my favorite song being played through my soul. Love you more tomorrow then I did yesterday. Will love you forever if you promise to stand with me forever. You are me and I am you. No wavering. No good-byes. Many kisses good night!
Until our hearts meet again...
I will be optimistically waiting in truth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jermon E. Cooks said...

Well said Leeann! I am glad you can see what I am saying by looking through the words.